Natural mineral compound for binding mycotoxins in feeds and feed ingredients, with added natural plant extracts. Ultrabond’s dual action activity of physical binding combined with the acceleration of detox in the liver is crucial in preventing performance losses due to the mycotoxin present in the feed. Ultrabond provides the widest possible spectrum of mycotoxin control both against common and the most dangerous mycotoxins:
- Aflatoxin B1
- Fumonisin B1
- Bioflavonoid compounds scavenge the liver for free radicals empowering hepatic detox processes.
- Acts as a free flowing agent keeping feeds and feed ingredients free flowing. This also aids pelleting, reducing wear and power consumption.
- Has a high absorptive capacity for water and fats (150%) and so aids binding in high fat pelleted feeds.
- Can exert a gelling effect, which can help to dry faeces.
- Gelling effect may also slow the passage of food through the gut, allowing a greater time for digestion, making
- better use of available nutrients and so improving feed efficiency.
- Can help reduce atmospheric ammonia levels.
Dairy / beef: 20 g /head/day
Swine and poultry: Continuous 0.5 – 1 kg / t
Identified challenge: 1-5 kg / t
Store in original packing in a cool and dry place.