Sanohoof paste is specially formulated for the care of claws in stables where there is an increased risk of problems. Sanohoof paste has several advantages compared to other pastes.
• Adheres well with the surface of application, also with the presence of blood
• Impregnates, hardens hoofs
• Has a prolonged effect.
• Retains its intensity even upon contact with manure or dirt.
• Is more effective than zinc or copper sulphates.
• Is less harmful to the environment than sulphate minerals.
• Does not contain antibiotics
Copper and zinc chelates. Highly soluble organic salts.
Natural herbal calendula and witch-hazel extracts
These natural extracts moisturise, nourish, soften and protect the skin.
Is an organic plant substance with a sanitizing, calming effect and ensures a very good adhesion.
Tea tree essential oil
Has a natural sanitizing effect.
Sanohoof paste is suitable for cattle, sheep and goats.
The paste is suitable for external claw care.
Store the product between +5°C and +25°C in a dark place. Sanohoof’s shelf life is one year. Use within 2 months after opening.