Sanohoof paste is specially formulated for the care of claws with Mortellaro’s disease, interdigital and foot dermatitis, foot rot and sole ulcer. Sanohoof paste has several advantages compared to other pastes.
- Adheres well with the surface of application, also with the presence of blood
- Impregnates, hardens hoofs
- Has a prolonged effect.
- Retains its intensity even upon contact with manure or dirt.
- Is more effective than zinc or copper sulphates.
- Is less harmful to the environment than sulphate minerals.
- Does not contain antibiotics; no risk that microorganisms develop resistance.
Copper and zinc chelates
Organic salts that produce a strong antimicrobial effect.
Natural herbal calendula and witch-hazel extracts
These natural extracts moisturise, nourish, soften and protect the skin.
Is an organic plant substance with a strong anti-microbial action, an anti-inflammatory effect, a local narcotizer, a pain-reducer, and ensures a very good adhesion.
Tea tree essential oil
Has strong antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing properties.
Sanohoof paste is suitable for cattle, sheep and goats.The paste is suitable for external claw care.
Store the product between +5°C and +25°C in a dark place. Sanohoof’s shelf life is one year. Use within 2 months after opening.