Natural mineral compound for binding and fluiding feeds and feed ingredients, with added natural plant extracts.
For use in animal feed & feed ingredients.
- Bioflavonoid compounds scavenge the liver for free radicals empowering hepatic detox processes.
- Acts as a fluidiser keeping feeds and feed ingredients free flowing. This also aids pelleting, reducing die wear and power consumption.
- Has a high absorptive capacity for water and fats (150%) and so aids binding in high fat pelleted feeds.
- Can exert a gelling effect, which can help dry faeces.
- Gelling effect may also slow the passage of food through the gut, allowing a greater time for digestion, making better use of available nutrients and so improving feed efficiency.
- Is inert and does not interact with vitamins, trace elements or amino acids.
- Can help reduce atmospheric ammonia levels.
Dairy / beef: 20 g /head/day
Swine and poultry: Continuous 0.5 –
identified challenge: 1-
May be used at a higher rate according to situation. Please consult at Agriprom or your nutritionist.
25 kg bags