Convenient to use blue mint spray for the treatment of mastitis and oedema. The blue colour remains visible on the treated quarter until the next milking.
Quadruple action spray
1. Japanese peppermint oil to promote blood circulation in the udder
2. Eucalyptus oil for the care of teh skin.
3. Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory action.
4. Propolis, which activates the immune system.
Spray 2 times a day on the udder, after milking, repeat during 3-5 days, depending on the case up to 10 days. Apply for 5 sec on the area until it is covered well. if symptoms remain contact your veterinarian.
ViteSpray Blue benefits:
- Increase blood circulation in the udder
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Activates immune system
- Smoothens and softens skin
- No waiting time for milk and meat
- Also suitable for organic farms
- Visable until next milking
- Can be used upside down
- No spillage
- No clots
This can has airspray and uses no gas!
Sprays from all angles