The β Boost Bolus is a bolus specially formulated to support fertility in cattle
- Contains high content of β carotene for optimal reproductive cycles
- Positive effect on the development of the corpus luteum and ovulation
- Signs of heat are better visible
- Increased efficiency of first insemination
- Shortening the calving interval
- Reduced risk of early mortality of embryos
A deficiency of β carotene and vitamin A causes:
Delayed ovulation and under development of corpus luteum.
Irregular reproductive cycles, lack of oestrous cycles.
Reduced number of inseminations and extended intercalving period.
Dairy cows: After calving apply 1 bolus with the applicator. Bolus dissolves in 20 days.
8 boluses per package, 120 gram per bolus