The E Boost bolus is a powerful energy boost that can be applied immediately after calving to reduce the risk of ketosis, retained placenta and mastitis.
- High content of energy 5,22 MJ/Bolus (Lab test evidence)
- Fast recovery of energy balance
- Propionates creates an effective buffer system, restoring the right pH level of the rumen
- Provides calcium ions, essential after calving
- Niacin: increases concertation of glucose in the liver and reduces the level of ketone compounds in the blood
- Cobalt and live yeast affect the development of the rumen microflora and cause higher feed intake and better appetite.
- Vit A, vit. E and selenium reduce the risk of mastitis after calving
- Dissolves in the rumen within 60 minutes
Immediately after calving provide 2 boluses by using the applicator. If necessary provide 1 bolus after 12 hours.
4 boluses, 145 g per bolus